ADRiumTM Literature Platform
About ADRiumTM Literature Platform
Literature Monitoring of published scientific data is an important process within pharmacovigilance to ensure the safety and effectiveness of medicinal products, medical devices and cosmetics especially in the post-marketing arena. There is lot of published data out there which requires massive efforts and resources for analysis.
The existing process is more time consuming and susceptible to human error as the reviewer is focused on the manual process and not the analysis of information. To address this, Astalynx has developed a next-generation literature platform ‘ADRium™ Literature’ which retrieves published data automatically and list the data for pharmacovigilance review for ICSR, Aggregate reports and signal detection purposes.
ADRium™ Literature is 21 CFR part 11 complied and audit-ready pharmacovigilance literature review platform which streamlines literature screening workflows through automation, configurability and an intuitive user interface. It makes the drug safety literature monitoring process more efficient, cost-effective and compliant.
ADRium™ Literature benefits:
- Configurable and easy to use
- Automatic articles import
- Review due dates
- Selection of articles for ICSR, Aggregate reports and signal detection
- End- to- end literature review
- Retrieval of reviewed articles for aggregate reports and ad-hoc reports inclusion
- Best user interface for articles review and archrivals.
- Access to full text
- Automated batch runs and user alerts
- Administrative control
- User Audit-trails.
Learn more about our Pharmacovigilance services
To watch our free demo, sign up now.
By registering I confirm that I have read and agree to the Privacy Statement.
* Please complete all fields.
Let's Get Started